PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
These terms tell you the rules for using our website, Thegoodgrieftrust.org (our site). By using our site these terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this our site (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and “us” or “we” as the operator of the site, The Good Grief Trust Limited, a charity registered in England and Wales under registration number 10292933.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of our site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using our site immediately.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to understand the terms that apply at that time. We may also update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our user’s needs and our charity’s priorities.
In these terms and conditions, “you”, “user” or “users” means any third party that accesses our site and is not either:
- employed by us and acting in the course of their employment; or
- engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing our site in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our site. By using our site and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
We make every effort to ensure the content of our site is accurate and up to date but we do not accept any liability for damage or loss caused by any error or omission. We are not responsible for the content of any linked eternal sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site.
3. Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on our site, is the property of Thegoodgrieftrust.org, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. By continuing to use our site you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen and print copies of the content for reasonable use providing the material is attributed to us or our affiliate authors.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without our written permission.
- You may not upload to distribute or otherwise publish through our site any content that:
- is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- constitutes or encourages a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or
- contains software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Thegoodgrieftrust.org for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- Our site, may include information and materials uploaded by other users to the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us using the details below.
4. Prohibited use
- You may not use our site for any of the following purposes:
- may constitute in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us either by email or in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using our site. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
6. Links to other websites and information provided
- The content of our site is provided for general information only, offering peer support. It is not intended to offer or provide advice or counselling services. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis on the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Our site does contain links to and information from other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control and we cannot control their content or resources. These links are provided for information only.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such third party websites or other resources and disclaim liability for all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The listing of any resources, services or inclusion of links to other sites on this website does not imply any approval or endorsement of the resource, service or sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7. Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through our site is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the our site will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on our site.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the our site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of our site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
8. Limitation of liability
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents of subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use our site; or use of on reliance on any content displayed on our site. We will not be held liable in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Thegoodgrieftrust.org accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, opportunity, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organisation where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to our site from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Thegoodgrieftrust.org is a charity registered with the Charity Commission in England and Wales with registered number 1172763 and whose registered address is 12 Haviland Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7RG.
You can contact us by email on hello@thegoodgrieftrust